How much does this Hunt cost?
- $29.95 for The Urban Adventure Scavenger Hunt
- $200 for the customized version
- additional costs for additional options
Where does the Hunt begin?
- We suggest beginning the basic hunt at Union Station (1701 Wynkoop St. in LoDo)
- The customized version can begin end where ever you like in downtown Denver.
What happens if it rains or snows?
- There is a saying about Colorado weather, “Wait 15 minutes and it will change.” What we’re trying to say is Denver’s weather can fluctuate; remember this is an outdoor activity so dress accordingly.
Do I need to be an Ex-Olympic Athlete to complete this Hunt?
- The Hunt is approximately 2 miles in distance and can be covered in 2 1/2 to 3 hours at a leisurely walking pace. We suggest you arrive on a full stomach and bring a beverage to carry along.
There are only two of us we can we go on a hunt?
- The cost is a flat fee you can include as many people in your Hunt as you wish. We suggest if you have more then 10 that you break up in to groups.
Do you offer Gift Certificates?
What if I do not have a Credit Card can I pay by Check?
How do we contact you?
What is your cancellation policy?
- Once the Scavenger Hunt clues have been sent there are no refunds.
I haven’t missed an episode of the Amazing Race what do I win if I come in first?
- This isn’t a race but, you will gain the satisfaction of knowing you conquered downtown Denver!
I have kids will this tour keep them entertained?
- Parents have reported to us that children 6 years and older will enjoy and have fun on this Hunt. To increase the enjoyment for small children we suggest bringing a stroller.
I'm a local and have crawled around on every street in Denver why should I go on this tour?
- Denver Inside and Out gives local’s the chance to show off their city to their out of town guests and friends. Plus you may be surprised to learn something new about your city!