How much does this tour cost?
- $40 Adults (Age 12 and older)
- $35 Kids (Age 6-11)
- Free (Age 5 and under)
It seems crazy that I’ve paid for a ticket and I have no idea where to go to begin this tour?
- Life does not supply us with very many surprises so Denver Inside and Out is providing you with one today. Cross my heart and hope to die. We will contact you approximately 24 hours prior to your departure to tell you where the starting point is going to be.
What happens if it rains or snows?
- There is a saying about Colorado weather, “Wait 15 minutes and it will change.” What we’re trying to say is Denver’s weather can fluctuate; remember this is an outdoor activity so dress accordingly. If a tour is to be canceled you will be contacted, otherwise the tour will go on.
Do I need to be an Ex-Olympic Athlete to complete this tour?
- The tour is approximately 2 miles in distance and can be covered in 2 1/2 to 3 hours at a leisurely walking pace. We suggest you arrive on a full stomach and bring a beverage to carry along.
I am in a group smaller than 10 people or in a group larger than 10 people what should we do?
- We will combine smaller groups together to create a group of up to ten. If you have a group larger than 10 people we can break it down into 2 different groups or contact us in advance and we will make alternate arrangements to accommodate your group.
We have a group of 20 (or more) and only 2 hours to spare can you put on an event for us?
Do you offer Gift Certificates?
What if I do not have a Credit Card can I pay by Check?
- Yes. Reservations in advance are mandatory. If you would like to pay by check please contact us at 303-330-9871 or email MrBig@DenverInsideandOut.com to make arraignments.
How do we contact you?
What is your cancellation policy?
- All tickets are sold based on availability for a specific departure time. There will be a $2.50 per ticket processing fee for any changes to your reservations. No changes can be made within 72 hours of your tour departure.
The only date/time I can go is booked what can I do?
E-mail us and we will put you on a waiting list, if we can accommodate your request you will be notified.
I haven’t missed an episode of the Amazing Race what do I win if I come in first?
- This isn’t a race but, you will gain the satisfaction of knowing you conquered downtown Denver!
I'm a tourist and am nervous about getting lost on the tour?
- We send out our tours in groups and we guarantee that if your group put all of their brain power together you will be able to get through the tour without getting lost. Plus, the locals out on the streets will be of help to you if you find yourself off the trail.
I have kids will this tour keep them entertained?
- Parents have reported to us that children 6 years and older will enjoy and have fun on this tour. To increase the enjoyment for small children we suggest bringing a stroller.
I'm a local and have crawled around on every street in Denver why should I go on this tour?
- Denver Inside and Out gives local’s the chance to show off their city to their out of town guests and friends. Plus you may be surprised to learn something new about your city!